Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Happy B-Day Suzi

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Suzie~ [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SuziQ

    Happy 55th Birthday Suzi Quatro ani rose yellow

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Suzi Inhalt Homepage

    She's still a hottie, ain't she?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, Suzi is still a cutie. I wonder if she still plays or not. Somewhere in the back of my brain, I think I remember hearing that she plays new age guitar???

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KilligrewMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 1st, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thinks she put out a cd or two that was new age type music. She is still a rockin' harder than ever tho. Lives 'cross the pond and all her gigs are overseas. While back there was rumor spec that she was going to be doing a small US run of shows, but hasn't happened.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the update Killigrew. I guess I had kinda let her slip my mind, I liked her early stuff, but haven't heard anything in a long while.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't believe Suzi is 55! It's good to see that she's still rockin'. The DVD "Leather Forever" show that. Her vocals might sound strained on a few songs,but it's great to see that she still enjoys performing.
    I hope the US tour happens, I'll be there... somewhere...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KilligrewMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 1st, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no problem Ella. I would love to see Suzi live over here in the states. I could n'er figure out why she didn't do shows here after a set period? I guess it is due to lack of interest? Doesn't generate enough of a sale?

    I haven't had the chance to see Leather Forever dvd. I've heard mixed reviews on it. Chum of mine has it, said it was pretty good. called him up and asked him to bring his arse over here and play it fur me. Waiting...................

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KilligrewMaximus,
    I have the "Leather Forever" DVD and yeah there are some times that her voice can't quit reach those notes and cracks, but seeing the fun she's having makes up for it. I've been listening to Suzi since the 70's (ouch thats a bad reminder) and I keep hoping for that promised US tour. Hope you enjoy the DVD when you see it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SACRED DOGS 69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just to let you all know that Suzi is indeed planning a US tour early next year to coincide with the release of her new CD and also our NAKED UNDER LEATHER film.

    Also, she has been writing a ton of new material with a variety of people like Lita Ford, Dick Wagner, Mike Chapman (writing & producing), Andy & Steve from The Sweet and yours truly, me!

    We shot a music video 2 weeks ago in Nashville while she was recording a new song titled "SINGING WITH ANGELS" which is more or less a tribute to Elvis. She was joined in the studio with The Jordanaires (Elvis' back up singers) and also with James Burton who used to play guitar with E.

    Take care.

    vtb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •